Responsibilities (includebut not limited to the following):
· Support the creation and development of overall design concepts, formulate design presentation strategies, and provide creative and process leadership to design teams through all phases of projects.
· Perform work on all phases of various architectural projects including design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review, coordination and correlation of construction drawings.
· Prepare schematics, design development and construction documents.
· Develop, modify and review production drawings and edit project narratives and specifications.
· Plan, coordinate and administer projects from the initial programming stages all the way through to construction administration.
· Review construction submittals and assist project manager in construction administration
· Coordinate and communicate all aspects of architectural design within multi-disciplinary teams as requested
· Work directly with clients and other professionals independently, and analyze client problems and develop architectural solutions to those problems
· Degree holder or above in Architectural design or related majors from a recognized Chinese or Foreign Tertiary Institution
· Architect Registration in Chinese (Grade 1) or Foreign Professional Institution
· Minimum 10 years of architecture and design experience with a strong background designing multiple building typologies of varying scale
· Excellent communication skills and team work spirit, responsible and self-motivated
· Good collaboration experience with oversea design teams
· Good command of verbal and written English
· Proficiency in related architectural design software
If you have interest in this position, you can apply online or send your CV to info@archibucks . Email title as "Job position"+"Name".