• Lead the planning team
• Responsible for team management and team development
• Develop the planning business together with the architecture team leader
• Ensure project delivered to a high standard and meeting Arup's requirement
• Familiar with the procedure of urban planning and real estate development in mainland China, thoroughly and well understand the systematic design knowledge of urban planning, as well as experience in urban planning and coordination
• Design experience and specialty on sustainability and eco-city is required
If you have interest in this position, you can apply online or send your CV to info@archibucks . Email title as "Job position"+"Name".