Archibucks' client is currently seeking a mature, self-motivated individual to provide various research and client related support for our Business Development Group in Hong Kong. This person will mainly be responsible for fielding calls from clients in order to ascertain critical information regarding potential project opportunities, as well as for the collection and analysis of time-sensitive market and industry intelligence. He or she will also be accountable for presenting concise reports and summary findings to firm leadership and teams in both China and US offices.
Shortlisted applicants will demonstrate a commitment to their career development, and the aptitude to perform in a highly demanding American professional environment and culture. Preference will be given to service-oriented individuals with the discretion, confidence and poise to effectively promote the company’s principles and expectations to high-value clients.
• Advise potential clients about specific project requirements and objectives
• Monitor existing and emerging market trends to help identify potential opportunities for the firm
• Evaluate relevant industry insights and information to help inform China business strategies
• Develop research methods for specific markets according to geographic and sector criteria
• Prepare and submit leads reports on a regular basis
Qualifications & Skills
• 2 to 5 years professional experience in related field
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Commercial awareness with the ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative
• Strong web research capabilities
• Excellent organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
• General knowledge of the concepts, procedures and practices of architecture and urban design is preferred
• Must be fluent in Mandarin and English
If you have interest in this position, you can apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Email title as "Job position"+"Name".