1. Collect and analyze Canadian petroleum and chemical industry market trends and business opportunities, fix client target;
2. Establish long-term cooperative relationship and obtain orders according to the company’s marketing objectives;
3. Coordinate and follow up organizational work with relevant departments in the bidding process;
4. Update and report marketing information on time, and give feedback to company’s senior management to make decisions.
1. Bachelor or above in marketing, petroleum/chemical, mechanical related majors;
2. At least 5 years working experience in chemical or petroleum industry, including more than 3 years marketing experience;
3. Male, English as native language, Canadian citizen is preferred;
4. Have good professional background, strong communication skills and good team work spirit, fully understand and able to adapt to multi-cultures.
5. Adapt to frequent business trips.
If you have interest in this position, you can apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Email title as "Job position"+"Name".