The world’s only local and global architecture and design practice driven by global sharing of research, local knowledge and international practice. Over 1,400 creative minds with design studios across the globe create world-class design solutions with deep social and cultural.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to the following)
1. Support the creation and development of overall design concepts.
2. Perform work on phases of various architectural projects including concept design and design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications.
3. Prepare schematics, design development and construction documents.
4. Coordinate and communicate all aspects of architectural design within multi-disciplinary teams as requested.
5. Work directly with clients and other professionals independently, and analyze client problems and develop architectural solutions to those problems.
1. Degree holder or above in Architectural design or related majors from a recognized Chinese or Foreign Tertiary Institution;
2. Able to work closely with clients and project team;
3. Hands-on skills in CAD, Photoshop, V-Ray, Revit/BIM and Rhino Grasshopper;
4. Good communication and team skills;
5. Self-motivated, hard working and willing to work overtime;
6. Fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English;
7. Solid experience of creating and developing overall design concepts and formulating design presentation strategies by architecture design software or free-hand sketch.
How to apply
Submit the application package including a CV and portfolio, all in English to email@example.com .
Tele-interview: qualified applicants will be invited for a tele-interview arranged by Archibucks or employers.